Does your child suffer from poor coordination or seizures? Your child might be suffering from brain tumor. Brain is an important part of the human body. It is responsible for important functions of the human body. Hence any disease of the brain should be treated immediately. What are the symptoms of brain tumor? Read on…
Brain tumor is shocking! It can affect your children. If not treated immediately, it can lead to death. You can detect brain tumor in your child with the help of some signs and symptoms.
Brain Tumor in Children
Pediatric brain tumors are masses of abnormal growth that occur in the brain or the in tissues and structures that are near to it. There are many types of brain tumors in children. They can be cancerous or noncancerous.
The exact cause of brain tumor is unknown. However brain tumor in children can occur because of genetic and environmental factors.
Some diseases can lead to brain tumor. The diseases are:
- Neurofibromatosis: It is a genetic disorder that disturbs cell growth in nervous system.
- von Hippel: Lindau disease-It is an inherited disorder that causes multiple tumors of cancerous and noncancerous type in the central nervous system.
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome: It is a rare inherited genetic disorder that greatly increases one’s risk of developing cancer during their lifetime.
Brain is an important part of a human body. Brain exerts centralised control over the other organs of the body. It can be said a brain is to a human body like a central processing unit (CPU) is to a computer. It is responsible for many functions like information processing, perception, motor control, arousal, motivation, learning and memory, etc. It is also responsible to maintain the correct levels of the vital signs like temperature, blood oxygen, blood glucose levels, water content etc.
Brain is an important organ of the body. It should function well to execute all the activities of the human body. It coordinates the activities of the human body. Tumor can affect your brain. It can impair important functions of your body.
Since brain is an important organ of the human body, you should know the signs and symptoms of brain tumor.
What are the signs of brain tumor in children?
When your child has brain tumor, your child will show the following symptoms and signs:
- Impaired speech
- Impaired vision
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Behavioral changes
- Sudden vomiting
- Poor coordination
- Difficulty in balancing
- Tingling sensation in arms or legs
- Weakness in limb or one side of the body
- Increase in head size in infants
There are some symptoms which if your child suffers, you shouldn’t ignore. You should rush to the doctor when your child is suffering from the below problems:
- Swelling or lumps in the body
- Loss of sleep or sleeping too much
- Nausea or loss of appetite
- Stumbling or falling
- Double vision or other eye problems
- Nosebleeds or bleeding from any other part of the body
- Easy and frequent bruising
Brain tumors can lead to death. Hence you should treat brain tumor immediately. If you see your child suffering from the above symptoms, immediately consult a brain specialist doctor on eVaidya. Just sign up and subscribe to the consultation plans. eVaidya offers an user satisfaction rate of 98.3%.
Need a Online Doctor? Check out Online Doctor Services.
I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this web
site on regular basis to get updated from newest information.