Have you ever felt funny of what marvel a small cup of tea in the morning daily could benefit you against Dementia risk factors, as suggested by many of your elders! Truth be spoken, Yes a cup of tea in the morning daily can keep the risk of cognitive impairment by 50% and to around 86% in old people – studies have proven this. It’s highly important to be knowledge of what are Dementia signs and causes.
With that being said, are you worried or thinking of what this cognitive impairment or Dementia is all about? Ok, let me tell you – Dementia is a broad category of diseases associated with brain that decreases its efficiency gradually and for a long run causing fall in the ability to think and remember which certainly have a major impact on daily lifestyle.
A cup of daily helps because of the bioactive compounds that are in the leaves, like catechins, theaflavins, thearubigins and L-theanine that exhibit anti-inflammatory and antioxidant potential and other bioactive properties which are expected to protect the brain from vascular damage and neurodegeneration.
With the solution for the problem readily available its time to know what various Dementia Symptoms, Dementia signs and causes are. Let me walk you through the list of Dementia symptoms and signs that includes but not limited to:
- Very subtle short term memory like forgetting reason for calling someone, forgetting of what they are supposed to do at any given time etc.
- Finding difficulty with words either for explaining or expressing about something.
- Mood transforms, actually there may be revolutionary changes as for example being shy to outgoing all of which actually happens due to conditions that often impacts judgment skills.
- Loss of interest in daily activities or hobbies.
- Struggle in complete normal regular tasks.
- Confusion that actually happens in early stage because of the thinking, memory and judgment lapses.
- Finding difficult in understanding storylines.
- Failing to remember directions and struggle to follow step-by-step instructions.
- Repetitive acts due to memory loss and behavioral change.
- Finding difficult to get used to any change or changes.
These are only few Dementia symptoms. There are many Dementia risk factors that stand as a cause. Few of those risk factors can be modifiable as control or quit smoking, regulate blood pressure with daily activities, control diabetes, treat cholesterol, quit or regulate alcohol consumption, stay safe so as to avoid any head injuries, avoid depression etc. And the non modifiable risk factors include age, family genitical background, gender etc.
So stay away from Dementia with a healthy, balanced diet, lifestyle and keeping as physically active as possible.
Need a Online Doctor? Check out Online Doctor Services.