Blackheads, the ever elusive enemy for women is hard to bear but not hard to get rid of Blackheads overnight if the symptoms of Blackheads are identified in the early stage and tips to remove Blackheads are followed in right time. With that being said this article will help you in both identifying the blackheads and also lists various tips on how to get rid of blackheads overnight.
Blackheads are those large and open pores or bumps with hardened sebum, or oil which got oxidized from the air turning it to dark gray in color. Blackheads although mostly appear on face but have also got good enough chances of forming on other parts of the body like back, chest, neck, arms, shoulders but many times left unnoticed.
What are those factors that are behind Blackheads include but not limited to:
- Production of too much body oil for whatever reason.
- Propionibacterium acnes bacteria development on the skin.
- Cases where dead skins cells don’t drop on an expected basis causing irritation of the hair follicles.
- Hormonal changes due to various reasons like during menstruation, during pregnancy, while consuming birth control pills and many other as such.
- Consumption of certain drugs like corticosteroids, lithium, or androgens etc.
With the factors causing Blackheads growth being known it is more important to identify them. There aren’t many symptoms of Blackheads but their color.
- Due to their black color, Blackheads are easy to spot anywhere on the skin mostly.
- They have a little raised texture above skin but not as much as pimples and are flatter than pimples.
- Not in everyone but in some, may be due to the change in appearance can cause certain embarrassment, social and psychological complicatedness like reduced life quality, fallen self esteem etc.
- In severe and in rare cases like Blackheads under lips may cause little pain.
- Certain linked symptoms include rough skin, pore enlargement, scars and peeling skin.
Here are a few ways or tips to remove blackheads overnight
- Tomato – Mesh and apply the juice and peel of tomato for treating your face. Let it sit for 2 – 3 hours if possible. The Blackheads gets dried and fall off by themselves in this case.
- Super Lemon – With its antiseptic and antioxidant properties, best serves the purpose. Add a pinch of salt for more benefits and apply the liquid for 15 – 20 minutes on the required spots and then wash with lukewarm water to get rid of blackheads overnight
- Apply the egg white and honey mixture, let dry and then wash with lukewarm water
- Egg mask alone also works as a gem but have the egg white has to be applied in 3 layers separated by a tissue. Apply each layer one after the other with a gap of around 3 – 4 minutes and finally wash properly for a blackhead free face.
- Mix enough amounts of sugar and honey and scrub your face or required part gently. This method is very effective to get rid of blackheads overnight from face especially nose.
- Baking soda paste will work as a wand as apart from just removing blackheads, it also adds glow to the skin. Make a paste of baking soda by adding few drops of water and scrub very gently on the areas where blackheads exist and rinse with water post scrubbing for a blackhead free skin in a very fast way.
- Prepare a mixture of dry green tea leaves and water. Scrub the affected area gently with the mixture for some 3 – 4 minutes and then wash with water.
There are many other methods too that help to get rid of blackheads overnight fast and safe but the above listed ways can be implemented from home with everything available at home kitchen itself. Follow these ways and enjoy a glowing and blackhead free skin.
Need a Online Doctor? Check out Online Doctor Services.