Are you having decreased libido? Are you not happy with your sexual life? Decreased libido can create problems in relationship with your partner. You might not be able to reproduce when you lack sexual desire. Hence libido is very important to indulge in sex. What increases your libido? Read on…
There are certain things that could decrease your libido. You can increase your libido by making changes in your lifestyle. Sex is important for the mind and body. It can do wonders to your body.
The benefits of sex are as follows:
- It reduces stress
- It boosts immune system.
- It lowers blood pressure
- It lessens pain
- It reduces the risk of heart attacks
- It improves sleep
Hence sex is important for both men or women.
Why do you have a decreased libido?
You might have a decreased ibodo because of the following factors:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Chronic illness
- Low mood
- Old age
The above factors can decrease your libido. When you have a decreased libido, your partner could get upset. You might have problems in your relationship because of decreased libido.
How can you increase your libido?
Libido is very important for making love. You can increase your libido by natural ways.The various ways to increase your libido are as follows:
- Dietary changes: You know what? Foods influence your sexual drive. There are certain foods that could kill your libido. Avoid oysters. Avoid processed foods since they increase your blood sugar and lower your libido.
What foods should you consume to increase your libido? Have figs since they are considered as excellent stimulants of fertility. They enhance secretion of pheromones that trigger sexual behavior. Cloves are used to treat male sexual dysfunction. So add cloves to your cup of tea! Watermelon, eggs, saffron, ginger also increase libido. Also have chocolates. Chocolate releases phenylethylamine and serotonin which can increase your sexual desire and it has mood-lifting effects. Basil can stimulate your senses and garlic increases blood flow and helps men with erectile dysfunction.
- Stop smoking: Smoking narrows your blood vessels. This decreases the blood flow to the sexual organs. Hence stop smoking.
- Alcohol: If you like wine, stick to a glass of wine. A glass of wine will put you at ease and increase your desire to be intimate. But more wine can have reverse effects. More wine can affect the erectile function and ability to orgasm.
- Exercise: Exercise will make you feel good about yourself. Exercise will improve the blood flow of the sexual organs. Hence the more you exercise, the more desirable you will feel.
Problems in libido can ruin your sex life. Hence to get more suggestions on how to increase your libido, consult a sexologist online at eVaidya now! You have to just sign up and subscribe for the consultation plans. eVaidya offers an user satisfaction rate of 98.3%. Contact eVaidya now!
Need a Online Doctor? Check out Online Doctor Services.