Are you fat? Are you finding ways to lose your weight? You can lose your weight by eating foods that are great for weight loss. The foods that are great for weight loss will make you feel full for a long time. They speed up your metabolism. What are those foods? Read on…
Weight is a serious issue nowadays. You can deal with your weight issues when you know the right food. There are some foods that can help you reduce your weight.
People gain weight when they don’t eat a balanced diet. Nowadays people are so busy with their lives that they don’t devote enough time for health. People prefer to have fast food or processed food. Fast food is very bad for health. People reach for the nearby fast food centres to get quick food. Fast food is harmful for health since most of the fast food centres put vegetables that are preserved in open from many days.
Processed food contains chemicals that are harmful for health. The chemicals are used to preserve the processed foods.
Hence you should always go for fresh and homemade food. Homemade food should be prepared with less oil. Always try to have fresh fruits and vegetables. Have fresh fruit juice without adding sugar since fruits are naturally sweet. Avoid chips packets, tetra packed juice, etc.
Some foods will reduce the fat in your body, hence promoting weight loss.
8 FOODS THAT PROMOTE WEIGHT LOSS
The 8 foods that are great for weight loss are as follows:
- Whole grains: Whole grains are great for your health. Your body burns twice as much as calories for breaking down whole grains than processed foods. Include oatmeal and brown rice in your meals.
- Green tea: Green tea contains EGCG, a compound that temporarily speeds up the metabolism. Hence skip that regular tea with milk and have green tea.
- Lentils: When you are deficient in iron, your metabolism reduces. Hence your body works slow, which may load you up with fat. To increase your iron intake, go for lentils.
- Nuts: Nuts are great for an evening snack. However you can eat them anytime. A small handful of nuts are sufficient to make you full. Study shows that people who much on nuts automatically eat less at later meals.
- Eggs: Eggs are great for losing weight. You should include eggs in your breakfast. Proteins found in eggs will stimulate the releases of glucagon, a hormone that aids in fat burning process. It fights off belly fat. Eggs will make you feel full for longer periods of time.
- Apples: An apple contains just 95 calories and it provides you with 4 gms of fibre. Chewing apples sends signals to the brain that you have eaten enough.
- Hot peppers: When you have a spicy meal, it will produce heat in the body. This heat will burn down the calories, hence making you slim. Hence peppers are great for weight loss.
- Soup: At the start of a meal, sip a bowl of soup and you will have less food afterwards. Soups make you feel full. When you have a bowl of soup, you are sure to eat 20 calories less in your meal.
If you have any more questions regarding diet, consult a nutritionist online at eVaidya now! Sign up and subscribe for a consultation plan to Ask a Doctor now! eVaidya gives an user satisfaction rate of 98.3%.
Need a Online Doctor? Check out Online Doctor Services.